The controller of your personal data in the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 2016, item 922) is “Talmet” S.C. Kamil Puchałka, Zuzanna Puchałka (ul. Krakowska 85, 43-340 Kozy, Silesian Voivodeship, Bielsko Poviat, Kozy commune, Kozy, NIP [tax identification number]: 937-103-94-32) further referred to as TALMET.
The personal data provided to us by you are processed for the following purposes:
- To the extent necessary to establish and determine content, as well as to change, terminate and properly perform electronic services;
- To send to you marketing information including information on our products, special deals and our offer, if you have given your consent to receive such information from us.
- Your provision of your personal data to us is voluntary. However, if you do not consent to its processing, it may make it impossible for us to provide you with electronic services.
- Any and all personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose to which the customer has agreed.
- If filling out the contact form, you agreed to receive commercial information by email, it means you agreed for TALMET to send correspondence including commercial information (in the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services, Dz.U. 02.144.1204) pertaining the business run by TALMET to the specified email addresses, as well as for your personal data to be processed for this purpose (according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ No L 119, p. 1), as well as in accordance with the Polish law). Doing this, you confirmed that TALMET had informed you that the above consent is voluntary and that you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- If during registration you do not agree to the processing of your personal data, we will not be able to guarantee your access to all functions.
- Please remember that you have the right to correct or erase your personal information at any time.
- You can make corrections by sending us an email at TALMET@TALMET.pl
- Should you want to erase your data, please send us an email at TALMET@TALMET.pl
- Our company follows a personal data safety policy.
- Your data are safe with us. We make every effort for our services to meet the highest standards and ensure the greatest security possible.
Our website collects information on users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Using information entered into forms by users voluntarily.
- By collecting additional information on the connection parameters (IP address).
Protection of your personal information
- Your personal information can only be accessed by our employees.
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the processed personal information according to the requirements of Personal Data Protection regulations.
Making information available
- Information may be made available to third parties only as permitted by the law.
- Information allowing the identification of a natural person are made available only at the consent of that person.
- The operator may be obliged to disclose the information collected by the website to authorised bodies based on their lawful requests, to the extent specified in the request.
- If necessary, we will contact you using the email address you entered during registration. In special situations, we may call you at the telephone number you provided.